Friday, September 24, 2010

Intro

Hello everyone! My name is Lourdes and my blog will be on movie reviews and entertainment reviews in general. I have never written movie reviews nor do I claim to know much about it, but I have always had a passion for films and meeting people who understood them and were willing to talk about them.

I never really understood films as an art although growing up I watched plenty of them. It was only recently that I found that there is so much more to films than meets the eye, wether you enjoy the screenplay, cinematography, or directing, it all comes together in the end to really move you.

I guess I should start by introducing my likes in order to understand the way I will review some things.
Some of my reviews might seem odd or you just might not agree with me, but everyone has a distinct taste. My taste includes The Royal Tenebaums, Harold and Maude, Il Postino, Fight Club, and The Fall to name a few I could remember. In music, my favorites are Interpol, Billie Holiday, Born Ruffians, the Misfits, and Vampire Weekend.

My main focus in completing these blogs is to learn more about films and music from others and receive pointers and suggestions. Please feel free to critique and question my reviews and I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment